Disc Golf is more than a game, author Patrick D. McCormick carefully argues, it can be a window that shows us how we interact with the world. The way we play is the way we live.
This book is about the sport of Disc Golf, but it also is about so much more than throwing a disc at a basket. For the passionate practitioner, Disc Golf becomes a meditation, and practicing not only has the potential to make us better players, but better people as we begin to focus on what we are doing on the course that is working or not working versus what we are doing at home or in the office.
“Zen and the Art of Disc Golf” is about becoming the best players we can be and in turn becoming the best possible version of ourselves through cultivation of attitude, focus, determination, and mental strength. It is about mastering the mind, body, and spirit in such a way that we score better and live better.
Inside this book you will learn:
- What Disc Golf can teach us about life and success
- The secret formula for success on and off the course.
- How to create the proper attitude and focus to become better Disc Golfers and in turn live better lives.
- How visualization improves our game and our lives.
- Who you need to be playing with on the course.
- How to hit more chains and less trees.
- How to take yourself off autopilot and elevate your scores and your game.
- The 3 sides of Disc Golf and how to balance them.
Most importantly, after reading this book you will walk away ready to Ace holes and Ace life.